Snapshot Reports provide detailed data on each agency's FOIA activities. These reports include metrics from:
• Annual FOIA Reports - popular statistics and facts from each agency's most recent Annual FOIA Report that is available on FOIA.gov, and
• Quarterly Data Reporting - key statistics on the administration of the FOIA at each agency, and updated as each quarter of the current fiscal year ends.
Please select the link below to view a list of federal agencies and explore each agency's snapshot report. For full data sets from agency Annual FOIA Reports, please visit the Data page.
- Department of Justice: Requests Disposition 2012
- United Sates Department of Health and Human Services: Requests Disposition 2012
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission: Requests 2012
- United States Department of State: Backlog Request and Appeals 2012
- Department of Veterans Affairs: Processing Time Pending Requests 2012
- National Archives and Records Administration: Backlog Request and Appeals 2012
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission: Consultation Requests 2012
- Department of Homeland Security: Requests 2010
The most popular reports run by users of FOIA.gov
The most recent reports run by users of FOIA.gov