Snapshot Reports provide detailed data on each agency's FOIA activities. These reports include metrics from:
• Annual FOIA Reports - popular statistics and facts from each agency's most recent Annual FOIA Report that is available on FOIA.gov, and
• Quarterly Data Reporting - key statistics on the administration of the FOIA at each agency, and updated as each quarter of the current fiscal year ends.
Please select the link below to view a list of federal agencies and explore each agency's snapshot report. For full data sets from agency Annual FOIA Reports, please visit the Data page.
- Department of Defense: Requests 2012
- Department of Homeland Security: Requests 2012
- Department of Homeland Security: Backlog Request and Appeals 2012
- Department of Homeland Security: Requests 2011
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration: Backlog Request and Appeals 2012
- Department of Justice: Requests Disposition 2012
- Department of the Treasury: Fee Waiver Requests 2011
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Backlog Request and Appeals 2012
The most popular reports run by users of FOIA.gov
The most recent reports run by users of FOIA.gov