Create A Basic Report
Instructions: You can explore the FOIA data that makes up an agency’s annual FOIA report. Search for data from a single agency or compare data from multiple agencies. Just follow these steps:
- At the “Select Report” column, click on a category, such as “Requests” or “Administration” to select the type of report you would like to run. Learn more about these categories in theGlossary.
- Use the (+) or (-) signs appearing next to the text box to select the agency/agencies you want to look up, selecting up to four at a time.
- Choose the year you would like to see data from.
- Click “Create Report.” Scroll down to see your customized report.
For help interpreting a report, scroll over the icon.
1. Select Report
3. Select Fiscal Year
All Available Years
4. CREATE REPORTCreate Report
You can also export the data to a CSV file or print your report.